Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photoshoot

Hi all,

I want to share with you a few pictures from our photoshoot with the FABULOUS Kristen Honeycutt. Can you believe these were taken in February--what gorgeous weather we have been having, huh!? Kristi and I (and Stanford) had such a great time running around downtown Kirkland with Kristen--I can't say enough good things about her and her work! Make sure to check out her blog!

Our make up was done by Sequoia Leopold with My Flawless Tan & Make Up. If you are ever in the downtown Kirkland neighborhood--you must stop in and check out her studio. She has happy hour on Fridays starting at 3pm where her airbrush make up application is half priced. Great for a GNO or a hot date with your fiance perhaps!? :)

Many of our clients (and vendors) get to know Stanford (my pug), as he is often hanging around the office. He did such a good job holding it together for a few of these shots! Thanks to our uber talented photographer--we are excited to share these great photos!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!!! I especially love the one with all the magazines scattered around!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment