Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Charity Event


We are so thrilled to be hosting our upcoming SATC2 event in Bellevue on May 27! Last time the SATC movie came out, I was kicking myself watching all of these dolled up gals walking around Bellevue without an event to go to!
When I heard there was a sequel coming out I jumped at my second chance to throw a SATC party AND raise awareness for a cause that I feel so strongly for! I am an avid supporter in the fight against human trafficking. My goal for this event is to raise awareness and bring women together to empower and help other women that are less fortunate.
The party starts at Pearl Bar and Dining at 7pm with a private showing of Sex and the City 2 to follow at Lincoln Square Cinemas! For more info or to purchase your tickets please visit www.lindemanweddings.com/events.html
Lindeman Weddings & Events is donating a pair of Manolo Blahniks and we have plenty more amazing raffle prizes from other local businesses as well! Oh yeah...and did I mention a swag bag as well!? :)
Come join us for the ultimate ladies night out!