Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seattle Bride Magazine -- Unveiled

Hi all, Can you believe January is over already! I have so much to share in the upcoming months--new weddings, new trends, upcoming events and unique wedding ideas.

Today I want to share the Unveiled spread that I was asked to help design for Seattle Bride Magazine (on newsstands now.) It was such a treat to be a part of this! I chose the color Turquoise as a hot new color for 2010--it just so happens that a few weeks later Pantone announced that Turquoise was the "it" color for 2010! Love it when that happens! =)

I was literally just getting off the plane from my trip to the Caribbean when I was asked to design this spread, so adding some flavor of the tropics was fresh in my head. My goal was to bring a bright, tropical and fresh color palette to Seattle but use it in a way that would work for a perfect Seattle summer wedding. Without further ado...Amber and Ocean...