Saturday, February 21, 2009

Looking to firm up before the big day?

I have been attending some of my bride's dress fittings lately and the number one thing I hear is..."Don't worry about letting the dress out yet...I plan on loosing some weight."

While all of my brides are beautiful and do not need to loose any weight, I totally understand the feeling...I was a bride once and know how important it is to look and more importantly feel on your big day! Well, let me share a little secret with you...

Hot Yoga of Kirkland

Some of you might think, yoga is for wimps...I dare you to take a class! ;-) I was a little apprehensive at first as well...but from the first class I was hooked. You have to be able to withstand heat and be prepared to sweat, sweat, sweat! You can burn up to 1200 calories a class if you work hard. I did Hot Yoga before I got married and felt beautiful the day of my wedding. I was fit, toned and radiant...I felt great! I have been attending Hot Yoga of Kirkland off and on since I got married and love going ever time!

Even Ryan, my husband, kept teasing me about hot yoga when we were engaged and I was going all of the time. He kept saying yoga is for girly girls that don't really work out. If you go to the Wednesday afternoon class you will see yoga isn't just for girls...a lot of the Seahawks work out there on Wednesday afternoons...and they say it is one of the hardest work outs they have ever done. So finally I challenged Ryan to come to 1 class...he also became hooked and we went together a lot leading up to our wedding day. It was something fun to do as a couple as well!

I really recommend going a couple times a week. It is truly incredible how quickly you can tone up. If you are a new student it is only $10 for the first 10 classes...what a steel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment